5 Questions that can not be answered by evolutionistsMikey 64 comments
Courtesy of our friends at the thecreationmuseum.org comes these 5 questions, which apparently can not be answered by evolutionists. In the interest of not making you visit the eyesore of a site in question, I have mirrored the questions below.
- 1) How Did Nothing Turn Into Something?
- 2) How Did Life Come From Non-Life?
- 3) How Did Millions of Life Forms Evolve With Absolutely No Evidence of Major Change?
- 4) How Can A Watch Come Into Existence Without A Watchmaker?
- 5) How Did Thought Come From Non-Thought?
If anyone wants to have a go that would be swell. I will understand if you don't want to answer number 1, as the question proves the original authors ignorance being it has nothing to do with evolution.
As this is a serious discussion, answering all 5 questions with 'God did it' without something to back it up won't earn you a brownie point. In other words, not having an answer isn't an answer :-O